Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter fun!

Yes, I am a little behind....still! The Friday before Easter the girls (and that includes Mazie bc she was still on 24hr watch from her surgery) and I went to my parents' house to dye eggs with them and Marilou and Brendan and do a few other Easter activities! It was a very nice day. The kids were all so well behaved, and everyone had a great time!


Cecilia and Brendan's "bird nests."


Eating the leftover "eggs."


So proud of their work!


On to egg dying!


Lily walked around and played for most of the fun!


Such concentration.
She accidentally dropped one, and it cracked.
She immediately yelled out "Oh no, it hatched!":)


We made a spot for Mazie on the couch.
That is an a piece of an old t-shirt around her
neck in case she scratched her neck before we
could stop her.


According to Brendan, he did not try to eat a tablet.
What do you think?;)


Dad always takes the job of writing on all
of the eggs and personalizing them!


And then it was Lily's turn!:0
Ready. Set. Go!


Halfway dip.


Back in and watching the magic.


All done! So pretty!


Next color. She was a pro now!
Or she thought so.


Checking out how all of this works!


We also rolled out and cut Easter sugar cookies, but I think I was knee deep in prepping for the "bird nests" that I did not get any pictures of that.

No comments: