Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Day!

Easter was great, and it was perfect weather. Unfortunately, Christian had to work all night the night before (went in at 11pm and got home at 5am), so our day wasn't 100% ideal. I got up with the girls and did breakfast and Easter baskets, letting Christian sleep as long as possible. Then we all met my parents, sister, and Brendan at mass. Afterward, the girls and I went back to my parents while Christian went home to take a nap and check on Mazie (she still had her stitches at this point). We put the kiddos down for naps, and then the adults had a nice quiet meal. Once the kids got up, we did an Easter egg hunt outside and fed the kids leftovers from our nice meal!;) Christian also came over after his nap to join the rest of the day with us.

Okay, so I just went to upload my pictures from Easter day, and many of them were gone! There are not any there after the morning! I knew my battery was getting low (and ended up dying later in the day - poor planning on my part), so I guess those pictures I "thought" I took - I did not - weird. I even remember seeing them in my screen after I took them. So I guess you just get jammie shots!:(

The girls baskets ready to go!
Yes, Cecilia does have more - really,
it was just a couple more books propping
everything else up.


Cecilia checking out her new sippy cup and snacks.


And Lily checking out her new sippy and play dough.

No comments: