Friday, October 12, 2012

Out in the yard!

For Cecilia's birthday this year, my sister (knowing how much C loves to dress up) got her a beautiful pink dress-up dress.  Right away, my mom said I had to get a professional picture of her in it bc it was so beautiful - well, I wasn't too sure about that.  It is pretty and all, but not sure I want a professional picture of her in dress-up clothes.  Anyway, we were out playing in the yard one morning a few weeks ago and she had it on, so I thought what the heck, I'll grab my nice camera and take some shots. Here are the results!

 Having a ball!

 The whole dress.

 One of my all time favorite pictures of her.
It is just so her! She makes that face all the time, and
I think this might be the only time it was caught on camera.

 Not quite as her, but I still love that scrunched nose!

 Lily was out there too!

 What a little model posing against the fence!;)

Messy hair and all!

No comments: