I was AMAZED at how quickly my mood changed once the boxes started opening and the girls got so excited to see all the decorations and ornaments. The Christmas spirit just filled the house! Yet again, the girls absolutely LOVED decorating the tree. Christian and I spent most of the time just getting the ornaments ready and handing them to the girls. I think I only hung a couple ornaments!
Abel's arrival. Starting this year, Abel is going to bring
them their annual Hallmark ornaments, so they have
the whole season to enjoy them. This year, they got
joint one too.
Checking it all out.
Cecilia opening hers.
(she is in jammies bc she changed into them
during her nap).
Admiring hers.
Tinkerbell on a book.
She loves Tinkerbell and is learning to
ready this year, so it was perfect.
Lily was not into opening the presents and wasn't quite sure
what was going on at first, so she sat and watched for a while.
Lily checking out their joint ornament.
It is the Hallmark "Countdown to Christmas"
ornament. You touch it and it lights up telling you
how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds until
Christmas! I kind of wish it was just days bc
all of those numbers are pretty confusing for Cecilia.
I even have trouble reading it sometimes!;)
Hanging ornaments.
Lily getting into it.
Once the tree was decorated, Lily decided she was ready to
open her present....she wanted more ornaments to hang!
Her is one of those Fisher Price ball poppers - isn't it so cute!??
My parents have one that she loves. And this one really works!
She LOVED rolling it around making it pop. She was
QUITE upset when playtime was over, and
we had to put it on the tree.
Playing with the navity, or "activity" as Cecilia
was calling it, after bath.
Lily LOVES touching all the ornaments! Yay!;)
No comments:
Post a Comment