Cuddling while watching a show one morning.
C showing L who Doc Mcstuffins is
on the ipad.
These girls do more "art projects" than I can keep
up with! This is a dress that C made. She colored the top,
and then the bottom, and then cut out the sleeves.
All I did was put tape where she needed it!
I was very impressed.
Lily cut fringe on the orange paper.
One night while I was cooking dinner, the girls
decided to do some stamping.
Little did I know they were stamping
THEMSELVES!
Arms, bellies, legs, faces, and even Lily's
back were covered!
Riding their "new" scooters.
C got a new one, and we ordered a "toddler" handle bar
for her old one for L. They love them, but L
is still trying to figure it out.
2 comments:
Well if I had seen this before I left town, I would have known about L's arm color!
This stamping pic is actually old! They color themselves quite a bit. What you saw last weekend was a result of those dabbing bottles (bingo stampers).
Post a Comment