To say that Cecilia has been busy lately is a bit of an understatement. She has really turned into a toddler the last few weeks. She is nonstop walking all of the time. I mean she literally spends most of her day walking! She will walk, find something to pick up and carry around, and then continue walking. My dad got a bit "offended" when he came over last week, and she was way too busy to stop and play with him. Her walking has kind of been like her crawling, she took a little longer to do it, but once she started, she did it like a pro. She has already been doing skills the books say won't usually come until after a couple months of walking. She is actually getting close to running! My mom and I took her to run a few errands with us on Saturday, and it was quite an adventure. It was the first time Cecilia was out in public walking most of the time. Basically, one of us shopped, while the other one chased Cecilia around! She is also not big on being "lead." She has learned very quickly to pull her hand from ours, and then continue on with her business.
Cecilia continues to love her books and spends quite a bit of time every day looking at them. She will also bring you a book, put it in your lap, and then sign "more." Some days, I will read the same book at least 10 times in a row! Her favorite books right now are ones that have things to feel and flaps to open.
With Mason on our way to lunch on Friday.
Eating outside at a little cafe.
Trying on her winter coat! Seeing her in this is one of the most
hilarious things ever! The picture does not do it justice!
It is way too big for this year I think.
I was drying a rug outside, and Mazie
thought it was her personal bed.
One of her first days wearing piggies!
Eating outside for the first time after grilling out!
An afternoon at the park
Cecilia is very big into her hair right now (touching it, combing it, etc...)
and b/c of that meal time can get a little messy. If you look closely,
you can see a piece of an apple on top of her head.
Enjoying the sights out on the boat; we were out for two hours that day,
and she did great the whole time!
1 comment:
Wow - I can't believe how grown up she is getting! I love the curly hair - too cute!
Post a Comment