This Cecilia's real new spot at the table, and it is her first day of wearing "real" piggies! She has worn them before with only the front half of her hair, but now I can get just about all of it in there. Here is a pic of the back too! Her hair is so curly it just looks like little balls! And the bottle (or "bockle" as Cecilia calls it) is for "baby." She gets a big kick out of having real life things for her "babies." Sometimes I have to feed the baby; she will get me all set up with the baby and bottle, and then go play. However, she checks every few minutes make sure I am keeping up with my job! If I am not, she will yell, "bockle, bockle, bockle!" and come running to get the bottle back in the babies mouth; it is pretty comical.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Her Real New Spot
This Cecilia's real new spot at the table, and it is her first day of wearing "real" piggies! She has worn them before with only the front half of her hair, but now I can get just about all of it in there. Here is a pic of the back too! Her hair is so curly it just looks like little balls! And the bottle (or "bockle" as Cecilia calls it) is for "baby." She gets a big kick out of having real life things for her "babies." Sometimes I have to feed the baby; she will get me all set up with the baby and bottle, and then go play. However, she checks every few minutes make sure I am keeping up with my job! If I am not, she will yell, "bockle, bockle, bockle!" and come running to get the bottle back in the babies mouth; it is pretty comical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment