Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Days

We have had quite a bit of snow this year in KY - not as much as other places, but still a decent amount. I have tried to get Cecilia out in it every time. The first one wasn't even hardly a snow, but I did not know what the rest of the winter was going to be like, so I was bound and determined to get her out in it since last year she was a baby having her picture taken on the deck wrapped in a blanket in Daddy's arms was the most she played in the snow. So far, she seems to like the snow okay. Today's snow was the most (probably 8" or so), so it was hard for her to walk through. However, she did seem to enjoy standing in one spot having snow balls thrown at her! She kept saying "more, more" and smiling after each one! I think next year will be the year for really enjoying the snow.

Brendan was over to play too!

He loved it!


This is what she did while I shoveled the driveway


Standing still in today's snow letting everyone take a strike at her!
Papa and Bess came to play too!

Papa is so much fun!
And even made her a little snow man.

Daddy was off work to play too!

No comments: