So here is my little old lady or baby shall I say! Cecilia still rests everyday, but does not actually sleep most days. This works out well for us bc it gives her (and me) some down time to re-coop, and she still goes to sleep at a decent hour at night. If she does nap, she often wakes up grumpy and is awake WAY too late! The "resting" is also good bc she usually plays quietly in her room, reading books, making up stories, etc...which I think is very good for her, as she does not play alone much during the day. So I peeked in on her a little while ago, and she was sitting in what I thought was her little rocking chair "reading" books - melted my heart! Then I just checked on her again, and she was asleep in that same position. I went and grabbed the camera, and upon further investigation, she is not in her rocker, she is in a doll stroller!!! Geez, I hope it does not collapse on her while she is asleep! Crazy little girl!:)
And in case you were wondering, yes, there does appear to be a tiara on her head, and no, she is not wearing anything that she had on when she went down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
You know I aim to please!
Post a Comment