Friday, September 7, 2012

Miss Independent!

I set the girls up with a snack of apples and animal crackers this morning at the table in Lily's room.  While they were occupied, I decided to straighten up bit and vacuum.  While I was vacuuming, I noticed the girls running in and out of the kitchen (which is not unusual, esp when the vacuum is running) and did not think much of it.  And then I got to Lily's room and found this....

 Cecilia decided they needed applesauce and took it upon herself to get some out 
of the pantry, get spoons, and open them!  Surprisingly very little
spilled and got on the floor and fortunately, it was only on the rug!
Now - looking at the pictures more closely, I see that Cecilia got a fork
to stab them open. Smart thinking!

 Look how Lily's is opened!

 So happy!

I guess Cecilia got frustrated with the little fork opening and managed
to rip hers off and pour it into her bowl.


Once they were finished, Cecilia threw away the bowls, put the other dishes in the sink, got a napkin to clean herself, and then wiped off the table - all without asking!

No comments: