Unfortunately, unless you had a waterproof camera; it was not the best place for trying to get alot of pictures, but here are some (mostly of "cabin life"). And I apologize for the picture quality as most of them were taken with my phone.
This is the girls' suitcase. I had it open in the foyer doing some
last
minute packing right before we left. I walked away and
came back and
found Lily's pacifiers right on top of her
ladybug pillow...I guess she
wanted to make sure
they were coming too!
We're here!!!
Walking down the hall with daddy ready to swim!
Doesn't she look so little!?!
Looking out the elevator on the way down to the pool.
Ready to go!
Yay water!!!
They had a little show and story time every night.
And the Christmas decorations were just beautiful!
Getting ready for the show in our jammies!
Since we were there the day after Lily's birthday,
we decided to do a little celebration while
we were there and all together.
I found another Living Social for a local bakery,
so I picked up a bunch of whoopie pies.
(I figured they would be pretty travel friendly).
Giving Brendan hugs for his present.
Alexandra gets hugs.
And Elijah and Aunt Jennie hugs.
Playing with her new stroller.
We woke up to snow the next morning.
It was so neat!
You can see the green tube slide in the distance;
it goes out and back in the building.
Waking up to s show in our room.
They also had a "Wolf Walk" in the lobby in the mornings.
Basically, you gather around, and they tell you about wolves
and such. Well, this was sweet little Cecilia during the WHOLE
"walk." It was cute at first, but she quickly became "that child."
But bless her little heart, she held her little arm up so patiently and
never spoke up until she was called upon. I was actually very proud
of her because she can often clam up in social situations, but that
definitely was not the case here.
Girl cousins photo opp!
All the grandkids.
All the grandkids with Papa and Bess.
As a special treat we decided to let the girls
each get a "build-a-bear" GWL pillow.
This is Cecilia stepping on the pedal to fill
her pillow.
Daddy had to help Lily get some
weight on it.
All done! They LOVE them, and Cecilia has slept
on hers every night since. Lily slept on her the first couple nights,
but has now gone back to her ladybug (I think the GWL one
is a little full/thick her her liking, but she still keeps it
in her bed), so I guess they were worth it!
Bye-bye Great Wolf Lodge!
No comments:
Post a Comment