So apparently I jinxed myself in my last post when I said Lily had not had a "throw yourself on the floor/flailing" fit. Unfortunately, she has probably at about three just since I posted that! This is a picture of her this morning. Cecilia was making a road with blocks for her Little People car, and Lily tried to take the car to do it herself. I was very proud of Cecilia for handling it somewhat well....she snatched the car back, but then nicely showed Lily where the rest of the blocks and cars were and encouraged her to build her own. So to try to facilitate that I grabbed some blocks and cars and set up camp in the opposite side of the room to help Lily get started. Then Lily started screaming "No, no, no, no!!!!" in a fit, and ran over and destroyed my "road" and threw my cars. So that earned her a nice spot in time out, and here she sits!
I am hoping these have something to do with the fact she has been not falling asleep until late, getting up in the morning between 5:30 and 6:30, and then not taking very long naps this past week. We will ALL be much happier once these sleep issues resolve....which hopefully will be soon! This is just a phase, right mom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment