Monday, November 17, 2008

A few more firsts!

It was quite a cold weekend here in Kentucky, and Cecilia experienced several new firsts! Saturday night she went with us to a wedding and two receptions. Christian's brother, Taylor, got married, and so did one of Christian's friends from college. So we made it to Taylor's wedding and then a little of each of their receptions. We left the house in a hurry, so we forgot our camera, so I'll get some from other people that were there and post some later. We woke up Sunday morning with a dusting of snow! So of course, we wrapped her up and stepped outside for a quick photo opp. Later Sunday, we went to an adoption party to celebrate our friends, Jason and Jill, officially adopting their beautiful baby boy, Cole.

I have both Cecilia and Brendan today and had to run a quick errand, so I packed them both up and headed out. They both behaved wonderfully, and other than carting around two infant carriers, it was a very easy trip!

With Daddy and the snow!


Bundled up with Brendan! How cute are they?

No comments: