Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Vacation

We had a mini family vacation over the 4th of July at the Upstairs House. It was my family, my parents, my sister, Brendan, and my brother and his family. We were there from Friday through Monday. We had a great time swimming, boating, visiting, and of course eating! We were so busy that I forgot to take pictures! I only have a few shots here and there!


Alexandra and Cecilia watching a show before bed one night.


Elijah being cool! He loved the sound my camera
made (it was my nice one).


Lily and Aunt Jennie having some quiet time outside.


My sweet Lily pad!
(yes, Beth that was Meghan's - I am assuming
she wore it on her first 4th as well!:))


Alexandra playing with bubbles!


Lily amazed by the bubble


Trying to get it!


Pop!


Pondering the world

Sharing a moment with her cousin.

1 comment:

eapawsat said...

Yes Sarah- I remember that outfit! What i maybe didn't tell you is that she wore it to Maysville to be in a parade with her cousins. We had bought a new wagon and all but Meghan had other plans....on the way there she had a blow out!!!!! It was everywhere!!!! Needless to say she got a bath in a public restroom sink and watched the parade from her great grandmother's lap! Sure glad Lily got more use than she did!!!