Saturday, July 30, 2011

Vacation #2

A couple weeks ago (yes, I am behind!), the girls and I went to the Upstairs House for a little vacation with the O'Dwyer's (Jenna and her boys). We were there Tues through Sun - Jenna was there Tue-Fri, my sister and Brendan came on Friday, and my parents and Christian were there Fri-Sun. We had a great time all week spending our days by the pool and our nights catching up with some adult beverages in hand!

Lily and all of her craziness trying to roll onto Michael.

Michael is so sweet; he just laid there and took it all!

Sweet babies!


Lunch poolside


Lily and mommy swimming


Settling down with a show


Cecilia practicing her back float


Taking a break from the pool.
See Cecilia in the bottom right corner?
I didn't even notice that until after I took the picture!


Brendan joining us for "ring around the rosie"

No comments: