Saturday, July 30, 2011
Hmmm, what's this?
Oh, how things are different with your second child! When Cecilia was a baby. we had a little basket by her activity mat with all of her baby "age appropriate" toys; it was full of rattles, stuffed animals, etc... I have attempted to do the same with Lily and try to get out a few of "her toys" when she is on the floor playing, but of course since she is fairly mobile now, she gets around to all of Cecilia's! She rolls and army crawls around until she "stumbles" upon something new to check out! I went through most of Cecilia's toys a few weeks ago and put up/threw away anything that was really little, but you still never know what Lily is going to find as a new toy. Here are a few of the things I have found her with:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment