This is what she tells me most mornings, "I put my panties on ALL by myself, and then you dress me up." I think it is so cute she uses the phrase "you dress me up." She also has many outfit changes throughout the day sometimes, down to her underwear. Sometimes she even does wardrobe changes at nap time. She will wake up in something completely different! And then of course, like every other child that dresses themselves, she often puts her shoes on the wrong feet. Sometimes I don't notice (or don't have the time to get her fix them or don't care because the shoes don't really matter - like crocs) and she goes out in public that way!
Here are some funny shots - just from today!
After getting frustrated several times, this is was she ended
up with (both legs are through the same hole). I asked
her how it felt, and she said "it feels good," so we went with
it (we were at home the rest of the day)!
And here are her undies on backwards! Hey, it looks way more
comfortable than when she has one of the leg holes for the waist!
2 comments:
That's so funny - I love the both legs in the same hole one. Haley tried to dress herself the other morning. She got the pants on right, but forgot to take off her pajama shorts first!
I am laughing SO HARD! You've got to make this a series! PLEASE post more picts of it!!!! Love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks again!
Post a Comment