She has been talking about her 4th birthday since the day after her 3rd birthday, tellling everyone for the last year that she was"going to be 4." However, when her birthday rolled around, she was not happy about it, and did not want to be 4. She was actually REALLY upset about it. So we agreed that she could be three for one more day, and then turn 4 the next, and she was ok with that. She has also been BEGGING to have her nails painted for months, so I decided to let her open one present the morning of her birthday, which was a bottle of nail polish and painted her nails for her. I gave her light pink to be less flashy and to think it would not make as much of a potential mess, but she was not happy with that either. She wanted hot pink, so I traded her out with another bottle I had and painted her nails hot pink - which she loved!
She had a great party as well. It rained and thundered a little that morning, but it cleared out and was actually a nice temperature for a pool party and was not too hot. Everyone had a great time, and she was very very excited about her gifts!
Ok, these pictures all loaded the exact opposite way I wanted. So they are going to be going backwards - sorry!
The day after. Playing with some of Cecilia's new toys.
Cecilia with Lemon Meringue, and Lily
got to have Plum Pudding - such a sweet sharer!
The party favors!
Cecilia playing while Grammy gets her feet wet!
Lily, Brendan, and Papa playing.
Pool time for the kiddos!
Checking out her new "pet"
So excited about her new Dream Lite.
She was planning on asking Santa for one,
but some how Papa and Bess knew to get her
one for her bday!
A new fun game!
Eating cupcakes with her men (Brendan and Mason).
Blowing out her candles.
The cupcakes we made!
Posing with Bess.
Christian catching up with the O'Dwyers.
Chow time!
Sean and Mason O'Dwyer swimming!
Jenna and Lily chillin'...and eating puffs.
Cecilia and I after we decorated the cupcakes!
No we did not eat too....it was hard to measure with those
liners, so we had 22 big cupcakes instead of 24 reg.
No comments:
Post a Comment