Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer in full swing!

We had been waiting and waiting for summer, and it is here...with a bang!  We have been super busy, but have been having a great time.  We have been up at my parent's river house (the Harbour House) every weekend since Memorial Day wknd, and we were even up there for almost a week with my friend Jenna and her boys.  When we haven't been up there, we have been having play dates at playgrounds, splash parks, the Science Center, going to swimming lessons, running errands, packing and unpacking for the HH, celebrating someone's 4th bday (separate post to come), etc...

My battery also died the beginning of Mem Day weekend, so I did not get any pictures.  Then another weekend, I forgot it at the HH in my pool bag, and then I either forget to take pictures or am super busy making sure neither of my children are drowning to stop and take pictures!  I will post what I have though!

 Cecilia and Brendan playing with Papa one evening at the pool.
Cecilia is "pushing" him in!

 Finished swimming for the night, playing with the toys.

 Lily just figured out how to swim around on her own
this weekend. It is so cute!

Cecilia and I on the new boat toy!

 Lily waitng patiently for Papa and Daddy to blow
up the new toy.

 Cecilia was sick one weekend we were up there with
a 104 fever.  She needed some cuddles from Bess.

 Lily with her "block" before we tried the puddle jumper.

Michael ready to swim when Jenna and her boys came 
for the week!

Cecilia with her princess ring and princess wand
ready to play!

 Mason, Lily, and Cecilia playing on the steps.

 A silly pic of me and the girls!

One the favorite spots of the house, the stairs, one morning
at the HH!

No comments: