Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bless her heart!

Cecilia is such a sweet kid - just a naturally sweet and thoughtful child.  She often amazes me with the things she says and thinks about.  The other day I told her to go get dressed bc we were going to run errands, so she goes and comes back in the outfit I sat out for her and her jelly sandals.  I was busy getting Lily ready when Cecilia asked me if we were going to Costco.  And I told her "Yes!" thinking it was very interesting that she asked that.  Yes, we do go often, but like every couple weeks, not enough for her to randomly ask about it.  So she takes off again, and comes back a few minutes later in her sneakers and socks.


You see, she had her flip flops on once went we went there a while back, and she slipped on the slick concrete floor and busted her lip.  So I told her we should remember that and maybe try not to wear those shoes next time.  Then, the next time we went, she wore her sneakers so she would not fall, but she did not put on socks and ended up with blisters on her toes - which caused QUITE a bit of drama around here.  So this time, she made sure to think ahead of where we were going and put on her sneakers and socks!  And then, in full Cecilia fashion, she wore two different socks.


 They also like to go out with their "bags" now.  Silly girls!



1 comment:

Jenna said...

1. I love her memory.
2. I love her chose of socks.
3. And I LOVE that they take their 'bags' with them now. TOO CUTE!