Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Girl was hungry!

As I have mentioned MANY times, there is never a dull moment with Lily.  The other morning she had gotten a baggies of barrettes out of the bathroom and took them into the kitchen.  She is never usually allowed to play with them, so I figured she'd be busy with them for a while.  It was pretty quiet in there for several minutes, but since I did not hear any banging, cabinets opening, etc... I figured she was just happy with her bag of barrettes.  A couple minutes later she brings me a wadded up napkin (she is a little obsessed with "wiping" her hands regardless if they are dirty or not).  I thought it was a little odd, but did not think much of it.  The next thing I know she is bringing me in an empty banana peel!  What!?!  So I go into the kitchen and sure enough she has a banana broken in 3 pieces on the table!

Again - sorry these are dark.  They will probably be better if you click on them.

 Wiping her hands

 "Here you go."

Chowing down on her banana with all of her "wipes."

No comments: