Lily thinks she is four. I really think she does. She has no clue how much smaller and younger she is than Cecilia, or if she does, she simply does not care. She wants nothing more than to be doing everything that Cecilia is doing. One of these is feeding herself. She started refusing letting me feed her with a spoon a LONG time ago, so a few months ago, they were having some yogurt, and I thought "What the heck!?!" So I let her have at it, and she did surprisingly well. She can now eat a bowl of yogurt with little to no mess - unless she decides to play with it! Her doctor was very impressed when that came up at her 18M appointment. Cecilia was probably 2.5 before she was doing that!
These pictures are from the beginning of the summer....that I just found on my camera - oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment