Thursday, November 1, 2012

Huber's!

We made our annual trip to Huber's a couple weeks ago.  I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, but that seems to be the norm these days!  It is always super busy when we go, but we have a great day eating yummy food and being in the fun, fall atmosphere!  The weather was also a little iffy.  It started out windy, misting rain, and chilly, but it actually turned into a decent day!


 The girls loved stopping at these things,

 Mom and Lily in the bamboo maze.
I was surprised what a quick the girls got out of going 
through it!
 Feeding the goats.  Both girls had a hard time getting the hang
of just putting the food in the palm of their hands rather than
trying to feed them piece by piece with their fingers.

 On the pig!

Lily LOVES riding things like this.

On the bus with Bess!

Lily on the way home.  She put our stickers (that we
had to wear showing we had paid) on her face!

No comments: