Tuesday, Marilou and I met at the mall for lunch, took the kids to see Santa, bought gifts for our angel tree children, and ran errands together. Lunch went well, but of course, lasted much longer than usual with two infants to tend to while we ate! Santa was "feeding the reindeer" when we finished lunch, so we went to the angel tree table, pick out our children, and then went to Old Navy and bought them so cute clothes for Christmas. Both babies were stinky at that point, so we ran into Motherhood Maternity to change their diapers. They always offer their dressing rooms for nursing, so we figured they would mind us changing them in there either!:) Then we were off to see Santa. I was glad to find out we could take pics ourselves and avoid the $20+ packages. However, you were only supposed to take two and had to stand behind a line! Cecilia just wanted to stare at Santa; it has been her big thing lately to stare and study when she sees new people, and I think Santa was much more intriguing to her than even the average Joe. It was very hard to get her to look away from him, and since I had to stay about 10 feet away behind a line it was hard to get a good shot. Oh well, the moment was captured! She also really liked the fur on his coat; once she got a hold of it, she didn't let go! Brendan unfortunately was not too happy to see Santa; he may go back for another visit another day.
They looked too cute not to take their pic!
Staring at Santa reaching for the fur
Finally got her to look away from him. But of course,
I couldn't get her to look at me or smile. However,
she is still holding his fur!
Back staring at him and still hold his fur!
No comments:
Post a Comment