Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Boa

As I have mentioned in at least one earlier post. Lily LOVES to put things around her neck - we call them her boas. She has her original boa that she prefers, which is a long strand of links with a stuffed animal on the end. Currently, her second favorite is a paper measuring tape we brought home from her 12M appointment. And then, she will use pretty much anything else that is at least 8 inches long as one as well. We love it! I think it is the cutest thing! We have even seen her standing up in bed using her "baby" as a boa! She spends a good portion of every day with one on. My mom reminded me this morning that she will grow out of it, and that makes me sad bc we have enjoyed this fun little habit for quite a while now (probably a month or so). So I have been trying to remember to get some pictures of all of the random boas, but I need to be better and get a whole collection! They are hard pictures to get though bc she is always on the move walking around with them. And as you can see in the pictures, she often likes to hold onto the boas while she is wearing them.


Here she is with a wet washcloth she swiped from the washer!


A pair of pants she took out of her drawer.


The measuring tape.




Here is a quick video of the application of a boa!
You can also see a good shot of her haircut in this video!
It was getting shaggy, so I trimmed it up last weekend!
My plan is to cut the back until it gets to one length
(and avoid the mullet), and then grow it out.

No comments: