Friday, January 20, 2012

Nap time

Over the last couple of months, Lily has dropped her morning nap most mornings. This is good and bad. Good because now we are free in the mornings and don't have to worry about being home for Lily to nap or trying to get her to nap on the run, and now both girls go down at the same time in the afternoon. Bad because that it that much less time I have without chasing around an active one year old! However, the last couple of days, she has tried to even drop her afternoon nap! It is driving me crazy! This is what I found when I went in to check on her this afternoon:

It is not unusual to find her socks off (if she does not have
on shoes) and thrown over board with her paci. But is
is unusual to find her with her shirt off!!!
And around her neck as a boa!!!


Silly Lily!
I can't believe she got her shirt off!


So happy!

No comments: