Saturday, October 4, 2008

Two months (mid-July to mid-Aug)

We finally felt like things were settling down and we were getting the hang of being parents this month. She really took off in weight this month as well. At her two month appt, she was just over 10lbs! She had her first long car ride this month. Mid-July, she and I drove an hour and a half up to northern KY to meet Courtenay and her husband, who had flown in from Vegas for a wedding, for lunch. We also got in a visit with my aunt and cousins. She did great in the car and slept most of the time.

In this month, she also smiled for real for the first time. She was about 6 weeks old, and I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. It was absolutely amazing to have her look up at me as smile for real; words simply can't describe that feeling.

She was also baptized and got her first cold this month. She was pitiful, and I felt so bad for her, but we made it through!

Chillin' in her swing


Hanging out on the bathroom floor while I showered.


The whole fam at her baptism


When she was sick....poor baby!


Two months old (she grew alot this month!)

No comments: