Friday, March 23, 2012

Adventures in NKY!

Last week, the girls and I made a day trip up to visit my cousin Beth up in northern KY. We spent most of the day at the Children's Museum. The kids had a great time! Beth's older two (Meghan and Harrison were in school). While I LOVE seeing ALL of Beth's kids, it was nice to just have the younger ones bc Cecilia and Meghan can be a little "cliqueish";), not wanting Chase to play with them. So I was glad Cecilia and Chase had time to "bond" and be buddies and the "big kids" for the day - or morning!:) And we got to pick up M&H from school later and hang out with them for a while before we hit the road. And I will say that night at dinner, Cecilia and I were talking about our favorite parts of the day, and Cecilia said hers was "picking up Meghan from school!" Really? We spent the morning at a children's museum, went out to lunch, etc...and her favorite part was picking up Meghan from school. What can I say, the girl LOVES her some Meghan!

Being silly with their snacks.


Lily stepped in for a photo-opp!
Beth was sweet enough to pick up those
juice bottles for all of the kids!


Sweet Lily with her Hello Kitty juice.


The ball area! This was may favorite place.
It was somewhat contained with nets, so all the kids could
run wild chasing and playing with the balls.


That white pipe thing had air coming out of it.
So your ball would float up into one of the baskets
and go through the shoot.
Very cool!


All the kiddos playing with the balls!


Lily making herself at home in the pretend
"house" area.


Beth helping them learn about how
different animals eat.

No comments: