Thursday, March 8, 2012

Snow day continued

So my plan was to pick Cecilia up from school, feed the girls lunch, put Lily down for her nap, and then take Cecilia out to REALLY play in the snow. Well, Lily has been getting up very early the last week or so, often requiring a morning "rest." She usually doesn't sleep, but just has some down time in her crib to rest a little to make it to nap time. Anyway, of course Monday, she actually fell asleep, and then of course was not going to go back down right after lunch. So my plan was ruined!

So after lunch, we all got ready and headed out! I was actually glad Lily got another chance in the snow bc she enjoyed it much more this time. I guess it helped that it was about over 30 degrees WARMER!!! And bc it was warmer, I was able to dress her in another outfit that fits her better, so she was actually able to MOVE!

I have a very cute video of the girls laughing and laughing while I am taking them around in the sled, but blogger won't let me upload it!!!:(

My big girls enjoying a sled ride!
And mommy getting a WORKOUT!


The clear sidewalks were a perfect getaway for Lily!


Posing with "Frosty!"


Cecilia holding Frosty's hand.
She LOVED Frosty, and would often check on him
from her window or when we would come home
from somewhere - and then keep me posted on his status.
"Mommy, he lost his nose and an eye!"
"Mommy, he lost an arm!", etc... We even tried to repair
him a few times.


And then finishing the fun with a little
snow ice cream!

No comments: