Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lily's one year pics!

So I of course was behind in getting Lily's one year pictures taken, and I am behind in posting the proofs on here! These were taken about 6 weeks ago. The white dress Lily has one is the same dress that Cecilia had on in her one year pictures. And her birthday party theme was snowflakes, so she wore the snowflake dress to her party (it ended up being a little short - I ordered it small bc she wasn't walking when I ordered it, so I wanted her to be able to crawl in it), and then I ordered a coordinating one for Cecilia to have too! And remember, we have gotten pics of her in a diaper/diaper cover and that pink flower and pearls in every time since she was a newborn. She will make me one long print with one of each stage in it!:)

Enjoy!

www.sweetreflectionsphotography.com/brady3

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Link not working for me :(

Sarah said...

It should be working now!:)

eapawsat said...

So cute!!! Love the ones of them laughing at the end. Chase was excited to see Lily and celia!!!

Jenna said...

So many good ones!!!! Love them :)