Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Change of seasons!

I love the change of seasons for many reasons 1) I am usually ready for a break for the current weather, 2) with new seasons come new fun activities/holidays, 3) I get to shop for new clothes for the girls and then dress them up in them! Most of the girls' clothes are from consignment sales, and this year, I was seller as well as a buyer, so I was able to get into the sale before it opened to the public, so I got first pick at stuff without the crowd. It was awesome! And I made money from selling Lily's old clothes to buy new ones. It has been a fairly chilly September, so we have definitely already put alot of the clothes to use!

At the zoo in a long sleeve, long pant outfit with brown
sweater I got her, and her first day wearing shoes!


A close up of the shoes, $45 Stride Rite shoes for $5.
I don't mind if I do!:)

Cecilia in a mint condition Children's Place dress and Gap leggings.
Full retail price probably around $40.
I paid $4.50, and will be able to use those leggings with
tons of other pieces.
The boots are from last year.


Mint condition "glow in the dark" Lands End jammies.
Retail price $35, and I paid $4!

No comments: