Yesterday was Cecilia's first day of preschool! We have been talking about it all summer, had playdates with a friend of ours little girl who is in her class, and had an orientation last week. She is going to the school where she had Mother's Day Out last year, so that is awesome and really helped with the transition. The big change this year is that she does the carpool line. I wasn't sure what she was going to think, so since she is on this independence kick I told her that she "got" to walk in ALL by herself, which she seemed to think was pretty cool, but I wondered what she would do when the time actually came.
She has been two days now, and you would have thought she had been going all year! I am so proud of her! When I got out to help her out of the car, she got upset and said "No, mommy! You can't come in!" Then I wanted to get a picture and short video of her walking up to the school, but by the time I told the director something, Cecilia had already literally ran in!
I LOVE that Cecilia loves her school so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment