Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A popular question

I am often asked how Lily and Cecilia compare in size, and my usual response is that Lily is smaller than Cecilia was at this age. Lily was born 9 oz more than Cecilia, but by 2 months, she was smaller than Cecilia was at that age. I never really thought much more about it other than that, simply that she is smaller. Then a couple weeks ago, my cousin asked me a slightly different question, "How old was Cecilia when she was this size?" And I had to think about it for a couple minutes..... she was about 5 months old! Lily is 9! And Cecilia was only in the 25-50% for weight, so she was not a big baby. Not that any of that really matters, it is just interesting to think about it in terms like that. It has been nice that that Lily is so little bc when I snuggle with her I sometimes like to pretend she is alot young than she is!;)

Here is a picture of Lily and Cecilia in the same (6M size) sleeper. Cecilia is 8 months old in the picture, and Lily is 9 (and that is little Mason O'Dwyer making a guest appearance with Cecilia).




3 comments:

Jenna said...

Mason liked his cameo!

Sarah said...

Probably no chance M2 can wear that sleeper to get a shot of the babes when I come?

Jenna said...

Put it in the conis. sale last this month. Pretty sure it sold as I don't remember seeing it when I reboxed what didn't sell. I'll double check and if I still have it we'll squeeze him in it!