Seeing Cecilia and Lily together makes my heart melt. I love that Lily is getting old enough to "play with" and it is great to see them interact. They LOVE to see each other when they get up in the morning or up from a nap. Cecilia is usually great with Lily and really enjoys her, and I'll just stop right there since this is a post about them being sweet together.;) Cecilia tries to help if Lily is crying. If she is in the same room with Lily, she will go into Lily's room and get a paci out of her drawer and give it to her (or she will find one around the house), and if Cecilia is not in the same room, she will run to Lily saying "I need to go make Lily happy" or "I need to go check on my Lily" and will go talk to her. Yesterday, we were all playing on the floor and Lily was standing up holding on to something. Cecilia mentioned how big Lily is getting, and then she proudly and matter of fact said "Mommy, we can water her, and then she will grow even bigger!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment