Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Friends Over

Both girls have had "some friends" over to "play" this last month.;) I did not get alot of pictures, but here are a few. Baby Michael O'Dwyer came to spend the day with us while Jenna and Sean were with Mason at some appointments here in Louisville. He was soooo good the whole time; he is just such a sweet, happy baby! Then cousin Meghan (my cousin Beth's oldest) came to stay the night with us one night! It was so much fun! The girls and I had been up in northern KY visiting them for the day, and they were going to be coming to Louisville the next day for a cross country race, so I had the idea to bring her back with me. She is good with Cecilia, and it was fun having a big kid around for a while!

While we were in northern KY we went to the Cincinnati museum and saw lots of Christmas decorations and trains! Cecilia even got a ride on a train. It was a last minute trip, so I forgot my camera.....Beth had hers, so she is supposed to be sending me some!;)

Sweet babies!


And.....switch!


Beauty shop while watching a movie in my bed.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You were a God Send that day! In more ways than one. Love you.