Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lily's hair

Lily's hair has been a topic of discussion since before we even knew she was going to be a "Lily." With of course the big question being "Will it be curly?" As you can see in her pictures, her hair is not curly, at all. Now that it is getting a little longer, I can sometimes see a smidgen of curl in the back and maybe a little body, but is is definitely not going to be ANYTHING like Cecilia's.

As mentioned, it has been getting long and driving me crazy how it falls down in her face. So we have been having "bow wearing" practices that have not been going well. She pulls them out as soon as I put them in - IF I can even get one in her hair! My mom suggested cutting it and giving her bangs, which I was not a fan of. So I came up with this plan for now! And she didn't even mess with it once! After a while, I tried to sneak a bow in, and of course, she pulled it right out! Crazy kid!

No comments: