We had a wonderful, but very busy Thanksgiving. And as with many holidays, I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked. I even actually forgot my camera at a couple get-togethers! The week started with the Brady Thanksgiving at Christian's mom's last Saturaday (forgot camera). Then Thanksgiving day was at my parents' with my whole immediate family (forgot camera). My brother and his family were in town for the whole weekend, so we decided to hit the zoo on Friday since the weather was so nice. Then Saturday, my parents' had my dad's whole side of the family over (about 50 people). I had my camera there, but it was such a busy night, I only thought about taking pictures right before it started and at the end!

Lily and Alexandra playing at the zoo.

Watching the gorillas.

With daddy (on the left), watching the tiger training.

She loves climbing on this elephant!

This picture wasn't even really posed!

Playing in my parents back yard before the big party!

The best I could get of the two them in their turkey shirts
The feathers are made of their handprints!

Lily and Alexandra

At the end of the big party (Cecilia's hair had gotten a little wild!).
These are the four great-grands that were born in the
same year. This is the best shot of MANY! They were
not wanting to cooperate! Brendan on the bottom step, Ian is
above him, and then of course Cecilia next to him. And Chase
on the right side. I just realized they are in birth order that way
with Brendan as the youngest.
2 comments:
Details on the turkey hand shirts STAT!
A lady who used to volunteer for my mom (who is a young mom herself) has started her own business making shirts and tutu's. I traced their hand prints and sent them to her, and she made the shirts! The girls also have Christmas ones complete with the matching tutu's and leggings (maybe they will wear them to our lunch)! She makes boy stuff too, and I think her prices are reasonable. Look up "Made by Joli" on FB or etsy.
Post a Comment