Friday, November 11, 2011

Something for everyone!

As I think I have mentioned in previous posts, Cecilia loves hanging out with me. Since she was a young toddler I have been trying to get her to play on her own more often, but in the end she'd really just prefer to hang with me (although I still work on her doing stuff by herself!). Anyway, this means I have to get creative sometimes and come up with ways to let her "help" me. She only had school one day this week, so she got to "help" do alot of new things! We got her water table ready for the winter by cleaning it with "bubbles" aka soapy water, and then she scrubbed down the deck after that. The next day I let her help me scrub the kitchen floor, which involved both of us on our hands and knees with wash rags and a bowl of soapy water. That was a little messier than I'd like, as she has not perfecting "wringing out" in any way, but I went with it! Then yesterday morning, I had her help me make a big pot of green beans in the crock pot! She really enjoyed snapping the beans and did a really good job. They cooked all day, and then Lily DOWNED then at dinner!

I only got pictures of the green beans bc I was too busy taking part in the other activities!


No comments: