Which was quickly followed by, "Cecilia!" And she said "What mommy? We are playing a game!" I let it go on for a little while as Lily seemed to be enjoying it, but then I quickly make it stop when Cecilia got distracted by the t.v. and "forgot" about Lily being trapped.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Poor little sisters
Being the youngest of three, I know what it is like to be so excited to "play" with your older siblings, only to find out their "game" wasn't really all that fun for me. So my heart went out to little Lily this morning when I turned around from the computer to find this:

Which was quickly followed by, "Cecilia!" And she said "What mommy? We are playing a game!" I let it go on for a little while as Lily seemed to be enjoying it, but then I quickly make it stop when Cecilia got distracted by the t.v. and "forgot" about Lily being trapped.
Which was quickly followed by, "Cecilia!" And she said "What mommy? We are playing a game!" I let it go on for a little while as Lily seemed to be enjoying it, but then I quickly make it stop when Cecilia got distracted by the t.v. and "forgot" about Lily being trapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment