Friday, October 14, 2011

"Pictures of Lily"

Who's heard of that song? It is by The Who, and my brother sings it to her all the time! What a coincidence that myself and both of my girls all have oldies songs with our names in them, and not on purpose at all!

Anyway, I took Lily to get her 9M pictures taken last week, and here is the link to the proofs if you care to see them - www.sweetreflectionsphotography.com/brady2

It was her first photo shoot where she could sit up, and of course be mobile girl! It made it fun and challenging all at the same time! The first outfit she is wearing was Cecilia's (well, the dress was too - it was Cecilia's first Easter dress), and it was one of my absolute favorites! It was one of the few 3-6M pieces of Cecilia's that I did not sell last fall in case Lily could have worn last winter/early spring. Well, who would have thought it would have fit now at 9M!?! So I had to get some shots of her in it!