We had a great time, but we were either busy taking care of the kids or busy trying to catch up that I did not take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked! The weather was great, so we went for walks each night that the kids really enjoyed. And her neighborhood had all kinds of Halloween decorations for us to check out!
I attempted to put the girls in the same room together for the night, but after about an hour plus of laughing and giggling (from both girls) and going up and finding Cecilia out of bed and playing with Lily who was standing up in her bed, we eventually moved Cecilia to the loft (fortunately they had an extra place for her go, or she would have gone to the basement with the dogs!;)). I think it will be a while before the girls will be able to sleep in the same room again!
No comments:
Post a Comment