As everyone knows, family pictures are hard!!! I don't think there is one that is good of every one of us. I wish I was good enough on the computer to morph a picture of the best ones of all of us! Our appt was at 8:00 in the morning, and it was over the time our AC was broken, so we were staying at my parents, which was fine, but just made things a little more complicated. And Lily was not sitting unsupported yet, and she was not a fan of being on her hands and knees on the spikey grass or brick walkway, so we ended up getting alot more good ones of Cecilia by herself, which is actually what I really wanted. I have decided that Cecilia is at a hard age for studio pictures, and I have just not been happy the last several times I have taken her. She is old enough to follow directions and do what she is told, but she is at a very literal age, so she will literally just sit/stand wherever told and put a very unnatural smile on her face, which do not turn into great pictures that really capture her personality. And I think these pictures do JUST that!
This is one of the funny ones I love bc it is so "her"right now. Like I have mentioned in
many posts, she does not always want
to cooperate in pictures these days, and she started the morning
not wanting to cooperate with these. This is her "Mommy, but
I can't smile" pose. And to this day when she sees this picture
she says, "but I couldn't smile." I almost love it
more than some of the really sweet ones bc
it is definitely a face I see often (when she
does not want to cooperate with something) and
will always remind me of this phase in her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment