It was a beautiful morning, so we took a walk down to the neighborhood pond - Cecilia rode her tricycle and Lily in the stroller. Fed the ducks with the bread Cecilia carried down in the bucket of her bike. Came back, drew with sidewalk chalk, played with cars on the sidewalk, and then kicked a ball around. We all had a great time, and I really look forward to be out much more now that both girls are older and more able!
These were all taken with my phone. They are a little dark, so as usual when that happens, you can see them better when you click on them.
A "yes mom" moment.
Cecilia climbing/standing on rocks while
throwing bread to the ducks. At first when she started
toward them, I wanted to tell her not to in fear she would
fall and get hurt, but then I quickly changed my mind and
said "yes." She did lose her balance a couple times,
but she had a ball doing it.




Cecilia climbing/standing on rocks while
throwing bread to the ducks. At first when she started
toward them, I wanted to tell her not to in fear she would
fall and get hurt, but then I quickly changed my mind and
said "yes." She did lose her balance a couple times,
but she had a ball doing it.
I LOVE this next series. They look so big and sweet and cute together!!! It was precious!





1 comment:
I'm proud of you for letting C play on the rocks - it's so hard to let go of these little girls! I can't wait for Michael to start walking so we can play outside for real!
Post a Comment