Monday, February 20, 2012

O'Dwyer Birthday!

Little Michael O'Dwyer turned 1 a few weeks ago, so we loaded up the family and headed to Lexington to another great birthday party! As usual, things get busy and hectic at parties chasing around both girls that I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, so I had to steal some from Jenna! It was a perfect amount of people, and everyone had a great time!

The birthday boy with his grandma!
Jenna's parents live in Colorado, but always
make a trip back for the boys' birthdays!


Happy birthday to Michael!


The big kids table.



Jenna and I with the babes.



Lily found a toy baby spoon and held onto it
for most of the party.

I was planning on stealing more from Jenna, but Blogger keeps getting mad and saying that my post is too large - so these will have to do! Here is a link to her blog post about it if you want to check out more - http://www.theodwyerfamily.blogspot.com/2012/02/michaels-1st-birthday-party.html

No comments: