Monday, February 13, 2012

Salon de Brady

Salon de Brady opened several years ago when my friend Jenna picked up a pair of haircutting scissors at the dollar store on her way over to my house and asked if I would give her a trim! Fortuantely, her hair was long, no layers, and she often kept it pulled up bc I definitely did not know what I was doing.

Cecilia did not get her first haircut until she was just about 3, and I debated quite a bit on whether or not to do it myself, but I was nervous. Not only did I not really know how to cut straight hair, I really didn't know anything about curly hair. But after watching them cut it and shelling out $14 + tip, I decided I needed to try it myself. I realized the curls can only help me bc it doesn't really matter if it is even - which it definitely is not!;)

Next time, I need to come up with a better seating arrangement. She kept slouching with this one, and it was hard for me to get to the side against the back of the chair. I think I will use our little travel booster. It has a back, but it low, so I should still be able to get to her hair!

We started with the "cape" that came with Christian's
clippers, but it was too big and just not working,
so we switched to a tee shirt.


Sprayed, clipped, and ready to go!


All done!
She was definitely a trooper!


All of her little ringlets!

No comments: