Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Play place

Elise stayed with us overnight a few days last week while her parents were out of town. Yes that means, I had 3, 3 and under Tues-Thursday night. I prepared as much as I could ahead of time (meals and such) and just told myself not to plan on getting much done those days. But it ended up actually being alot of fun. Since I do not have her as much anymore, she and Cecilia had a ball running around playing, and Lily enjoyed trying to get into the middle of it. I even braved McDonalds with all three of them by myself one day! They were long, constant, very loud and messy days, but all in all, it was good.

In preparation, I pulled all the sheets off of Cecilia's bed and trundle to be washed, and I left the trundle while doing so. I found Lily in there a little later, and she probably spent a good half an hour just rolling around and bouncing on the bed. Over the few days Elise was here, if you couldn't find Lily, you knew where to look!




No comments: