See this picture? It is hard to tell, but Lily's head is up off the back of the swing. She started doing this earlier in the week, lifting up her head to "hang out" instead of relaxing back on the swing - another example of my strong girl! I said at the time that we were going to have to start using the shoulder straps soon, but of course didn't start. Well, I put her in the swing today and walked into the kitchen, and she started fussing. Christian started heading her way, and I stopped him and said she was okay, I'd get her in a minute (she was in a hold me mood, and had just been put down). He then in a panic said, "No she isn't!" And we found bent in half almost flipped out of her swing! Poor baby - no wonder she was fussing! Needless to say, we will be using the shoulder straps from this point forward!
Here is another picture of her strength - this was taken several weeks ago and had even been doing it a while then. I worry she is going to hurt her neck sometimes when rolling over bc she does it from that position, so she lands on the top of her head, bending it backward! She now even pushes up and starts to straighten her arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment