Cecilia is famous for her hair. It is beautiful, but is alot of work. We cannot go anywhere without being stopped by someone to talk about it. It has gotten really long over the last 6-8 months (she will probably be getting her first hair cut soon!). It is actually pretty close to her waist when it is pulled out and wet. So the question now is "Will Lily's be curly too?" At first I was hoping it would not be, as curly hair is alot of trouble, esp with a toddler. And I know the fights will continue as she gets older. But then my mom had a good point, it will probably be better if she does bc then the girls will be dealing with the same thing and can maybe help each other out! Currently, Lily's hair is very similar to how Cecilia's was at this age, but I think I can actually see more curl in it than Cecilia had! Maybe Cecilia's hair has just been practice for Lily's!!!:O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - I can't believe how long her hair is! Haley's barely comes to the end of her neck when she's in the tub. It's crazy how different things can be.
Post a Comment