Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lily - 4 months old!


Can you believe it? I cannot! She was 4 months old yesterday, and it just turned out that we ran several errands yesterday, and she was the hit every where we went! Everyone also asked how old she was and could not believe she was that old bc she is so little. One lady even called her a newborn before she knew old she was! Lily loves it when people talk to her, so she just cheesed at everyone of them, making alot of people really happy yesterday!

Anyway, she is slowly getting bigger. I took her on the scale with me this morning, and she was about 11.5 pounds. We go for her 4 month appt next week, so I'll have her official weight then. She is definitely long and thin. We are gradually moving into 3-6 month clothes, but the outfits with pants are still lose on her, meaning the elastic in the pants isn't even stretched! She is still in size 1 diapers, and I think she is going to grow out of them in the rise before the waist, as I can still almost get the tabs to touch!

She sleeps well in her crib at night, still getting up once anywhere between 4 and 6. Usually, if it is close to 6, I go ahead and stay up for the day since Cecilia could be up anytime around 7. She is napping better and better in her crib as well, taking more long naps rather than sleeping on and off all day. We have also hit the point that she really does much better at home for her naps. I was on the go quite a bit last week, and she was just awake/asleep/awake/asleep and ended up pretty fussy and out of sorts in the evenings.

She has also started fussing to get put down sometimes! Which I thought would never happen; I will be holding her, and she'll get fussy and wiggly, and I know she is not tired or sleepy, so I put her on her activity mat, and she is instantly happy playing with her toys!

Just for fun, here is Cecilia's four month picture. They don't look much alike anymore! You can also really tell that Cecilia was quite a bit chubbier than Lily too (even though she wasn't really a chubby baby!)

No comments: