Lily has been sleeping in a pack-n-play next to our bed at night. It has been so convenient having her right next to me. Cecilia was a very noisy sleeper, so she never made it a night in our room, so this was new with Lily. I can reach her just by rolling over and "tend" to her (giving her a pacifier, patting her, rocking the p-n-p, etc...) without even really waking up! I have bought myself many hours of sleep over the last few months by doing so. It was also nice to just look over at anytime and see her sleeping peacefully next to me. Well, the other night I woke up to check on her, and she was mashed up against the side (which is a solid piece of fabric). I moved her back, and she wiggled right back to the edge. So I put her in the middle (I had been putting her closer to my side to reach her better), went back to sleep, and when I checked on her a couple hours later she had turned 45 degrees in the bed! Keep in mind she is doing this completely swaddled! Anyway, I decided that morning she need to go to her crib for her safety. It was really sad for me to move her, but I knew it was best. I even made Christian take down the pack-n-play before we went to bed that night bc it would just be too sad to look over at her empty bed. Well, as usual with things like this, it was much harder on me than her! She was in bed by 8, got up at 5:30 to eat, and then not again until after 9!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment